Careers with Us
Blanchard Equipment’s success is all because of the employees who work here. We are committed to investing in our employees by offering competitive medical and other voluntary benefits, 401K options, paid time off and paid holidays, performance incentive bonuses, training opportunities, and competitive wages.We could easily tell you why we’re a great place to work, but we’d rather our employees speak for us.
- “I always recommend this place to my friends when I hear there is a job opening.”
- “This company is strong, ambitious, and takes care of its people.”
- I feel respected for my knowledge. It makes me feel important and valued.”
- I didn’t think I’d like working for a bigger company, but it still feels small and that’s good.”
- “When Blanchard acquired my location, I was iffy at first. But not now. These are good folks to work for.”
- “The people make this a fun place to work. Even corporate is down to earth. It has a hometown, family feel even though it’s gotten bigger.”
If you’re interested in a career with us please take a look at our current openings and Apply online.
Service Dept General Labor
Swainsboro, St. George, Aiken, Ridge Spring, St. Matthews
Performs maintenance and other labor duties for the location including but not limited to grounds maintenance, store cleanliness, equipment washing, pickup and delivery, operating a forklift.
John Deere Tech Student
Participate in on-the-job training and work to obtain a two-year associate’s degree John Deere TECH program focused on the fundamentals and key technical concepts to become effective service technician.
St. Matthews, Dublin, Newberry, Clinton, Hampton
Parts Counter Sales
Louisville, St. Matthews, Hampton, Waynesboro, Dublin, Newberry, St. George, Tennille
Service Technician (Diesel)
Swainsboro, Louisville, St. Matthews, St. George, St. Matthews, Newberry
o Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned large agriculture equipment.
Service Technician (Small Engine)
Orangeburg, Louisville, Waynesboro, Newberry
o Performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned small agriculture and/or turf equipment.
St. George, Dublin, Ridge Spring, Newberry
o Assembles and services all types of equipment offered for sale by the dealership.
o Prepares equipment for delivery to the customer or for demonstration purposes.
o Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers.
o Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership.
o Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly.
o Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management.
o Knows and follows a defined sales process.