Blanchard Equipment Parts Routes
Our new timely and consistent Parts Routes run 5 days a week to all our locations in GA and SC. These routes provide added convenience and make utilizing our large parts inventory that much easier! To receive an email of these updates, give your email to a local Parts Manager or send it through the Contact Us form on the right side of the website.
Dealer Installed Parts: John Deere OEM and REMAN parts will recieve 12 months/unlimited hours coverage for both parts and labor when installed by an authorized John Deere dealer. Dealers will be required to submit a work order invoice for part installation.
Over the Counter: John Deere OEM parts will recieve 6 months/unlimited hours coverage after purchase. Dealers will be required to submit a parts invoice as part of the warranty process. These new terms will not apply to all parts sold by John Deere.
A few parts warranty exceptions:
- Battery warranty will remain unchanged
- Supplier administered warranties will not change (e.g parts starting with SW or PT prefix, Frontier Parts, and Mi-T-M products)
- Software claims will remain unchanged at 90 days
- REMAN AC Compressors will remain 90 days when customer installed
*Our Parts Emergency On-Call Services will operate as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, contact your local Parts Manager.
Access our New and Improved Customer Portal
- Order Parts Online
- Order as Guest (NEW FEATURE)
- Pay Invoices Online - View you account balance, search for print invoices, and pay off any unpaid invoices via your bank account or credit card
- View Transaction History - View, search and sort full transaction history for parts, service and sales accounts
- Browse Equipment - Browse used equipment for sale
- Update Equipment Records - Request to add, modify or remove your equipment we have in records
- Request Service
- View Rental Contracts