We know how important your equipment is to you, so we place high emphasis on training our technicians to provide you with the best.
Our knowledgeable technicians take numerous trainings to become certified as Advanced Technicians in areas such as Hydraulics, Electrical, and more. Going beyond advanced training, we even have nine technicians who have completed the required training to become certified as Master Technicians.
Dealer Installed Parts: John Deere OEM and REMAN parts will recieve 12 months/unlimited hours coverage for both parts and labor when installed by an authorized John Deere dealer. Dealers will be required to submit a work order invoice for part installation.
Over the Counter: John Deere OEM parts will recieve 6 months/unlimited hours coverage after purchase. Dealers will be required to submit a parts invoice as part of the warranty process. These new terms will not apply to all parts sold by John Deere.
A few parts warranty exceptions:
- Battery warranty will remain unchanged
- Supplier administered warranties will not change (e.g parts starting with SW or PT prefix, Frontier Parts, and Mi-T-M products)
- Software claims will remain unchanged at 90 days
- REMAN AC Compressors will remain 90 days when customer installed
Need after hours assistance?
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our Service Departments today for any of your needs, and we will get you back and running in no time.
Access our New and Improved Customer Portal
- Order Parts Online
- Order as Guest (NEW FEATURE)
- Pay Invoices Online - View you account balance, search for print invoices, and pay off any unpaid invoices via your bank account or credit card
- View Transaction History - View, search and sort full transaction history for parts, service and sales accounts
- Browse Equipment - Browse used equipment for sale
- Update Equipment Records - Request to add, modify or remove your equipment we have in records
- Request Service
- View Rental Contracts